During the 2017-2018 school year, we’ve had high school interns shadow various KBA businesses to learn more about running a business and the real world. As their time with us comes to an end, this KBA luncheon was facilitated entirely by these students.
Sponsored by desktop and catered by Adriane’s Delectables, this meeting’s guest speaker was angel investor and business advisor Charlie Paparelli.
Luncheon Agenda Summary
Here were the highlighted topics covered from this KBA luncheon:
- Charlie Paparelli
- Session title: Move! 3 Secrets to Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur
- Wake Up KBA
- Tuesday, May 22 from 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- ServisFirst Bank – 2454 Kennesaw Due West Road
- Alive After Five
- Tuesday, May 15 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Hester Dental – 2980 Lewis St.
- Fifth Tuesday Luncheon
- Tuesday, May 29 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Copeland’s on Barrett Pkwy
- Topic: KSU Hiring: Traditional Vs. The Gig Economy
- Super Women’s Luncheon
- Friday, June 15
- Venue on Main
- RSVP: Contact Kim Perez, Cassandra Stiff or Jennifer Coleman
- Georgia Elite Realty
- Christian Brothers Automotive
- Orcutt Law Offices
- Janderson’s Heart
Check out the photos from this luncheon, taken by Virtually in Focus.
We hope you can join us for the next KBA luncheon in June.