During the KBA June luncheon, we had the pleasure of hosting Nadia Bilchik, a world-renowned television personality, communication training expert, author and keynote speaker. Along with her speech, she engaged the crowd in exercises to reduce stress when faced with a challenging meeting or client.
We know everyone who attended left feeling inspired, and we were very honored to have her speak to us!
Luncheon Agenda Summary
Here were the highlighted topics covered from this KBA luncheon:
- Nadia Bilchik, President of Greater Impact Communication
- Wake Up KBA
- Tuesday, May 26 from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- 2644 Cobb Pkwy NW, Suite 105, Kennesaw GA 30152
- Alive After Five
- Tuesday, June 19 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- 1005 Cobb Pl Blvd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Super Women’s Luncheon
- Friday, June 15 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 2847 S Main St. NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Mori Harbin – Movie Tavern
- David Connell – Hicks Roofing
- Chris Webster – Higher Standards Home Inspections, LLC
Highlights from the Luncheon
To watch Nadia’s presentation, watch our Facebook Live video from the event.
We hope you can join us for the next KBA luncheon on July 10th.