Our October luncheon was full of excitement, as Joey Ruse from the State Robin and Doug Shore Entrepreneurship Center. We all walked away with great insight and learned more about the exciting events happening this month,
Luncheon Agenda Summary
Here were the highlighted topics covered from this KBA luncheon:
- Joey Ruse, Program Coordinator of State Robin and Doug Shore Entrepreneurship Center
- BBQ Street
Upcoming Community Events:
- Garden Gallop 5K
- Saturday, October 27, 8:00 a.m.
- 2958 North Main Street Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Track or Treat
- Sunday, October 28, 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Swift Cantrell Park, 3140 Old 41 Hwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- 2018 Superior Plumbing Taste of Kennesaw
- Saturday, November 3, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Downtown Kennesaw, Georgia (2829 Cherokee Street)
Upcoming KBA Events:
- Alive After Five
- Tuesday, October 16, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- LOUD Securities, 1690 Roberts Blvd #102, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Super Women’s Luncheon
- Friday, October 19, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 605 Big Shanty Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Wake Up KBA
- Tuesday, October 23, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Honeysuckle Biscuits & Bakery, 2825 S. Main Street
- 5th Tuesday Luncheon
- Tuesday, October 30, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Copeland’s, 1142 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Oak Street Services
- Radically Me!
Highlights from the Guest Speaker Presentation
You can see all the photos from this event on Virtually in Focus’s Facebook page.
We hope you can join us for the next KBA luncheon on November 13.