This luncheon featured co-founder Glen Jackson of Jackson Spalding and sponsored by Kennesaw Mountain High School. Catered Southern Events catered this lunch, and we walked away with a better understanding of the path to preeminence (which was the topic of Glen’s session).
Luncheon Agenda Summary
Here were the highlighted topics covered from this KBA luncheon:
- Glen Jackson, Jackson Spalding
Upcoming KBA Events:
- Alive After Five
- Tuesday, November 13, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Whole Foods, 1300 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Wake Up KBA
- Tuesday, November 27, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- The Teena Regan Team, 2695 Summers St. Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Bontia Prigmore Senior Health Benefits Consultant
- Sales Xceleration
- B2B CFO
- Chawn Payton – Northwestern Mutual
Highlights from the Guest Speaker Presentation
You can see all the photos from this event on Virtually in Focus’s Facebook page.
We hope you can join us for the next KBA luncheon on December 11, where we’ll announce the 2018 Business and Member of the Year awards.