Here were the highlighted topics covered from this KBA luncheon:
- Holly Quinlan, President and CEO of Cobb Travel & Tourism
- Alive After Five
- Tuesday, March 19, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Trinity Fitness North Cobb, 620 Kennesaw North Industrial Pkwy C, Kennesaw GA 30144
- Super Women in Business Luncheon
- Friday, March 15, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Copeland’s, 1142 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw 30144
- Wake Up KBA
- Tuesday, March 26, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Elder Law Firm, 1300 Ridenour Blvd #100, Kennesaw, 30152
- 6th Annual KBA Pound the Pavement
- Friday, April 12th, 7:15—9:15 a.m.
- Mission For Life Church, 2655 Cobb Pkwy, Kennesaw 30152
- 1st Annual Mayors Challenge ?Acworth- Kennesaw Tournament
- Friday, May 17, 1:00 PM
- Cobblestone Golf Course, 4200 Nance Rd, Acworth, GA 30101
- Money Pages
- Sunrise Chiropractic and Massage
Highlights from the Meeting
- KBA University
- A business principals course designed for small business owners and for those wanting to understand what it takes to start, build and maintain a profitable company.
- For enrollment, contact David Griffith at email@example.com
- To teach, contact Jennie Kay Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see all the photos from this event on the Kennesaw Business Networking Facebook page.
We hope you can join us for the next KBA luncheon on April 9.