Business of the Year Nomination
To nominate a business, fill out the form below.
Eligibility to be nominated:
– KBA Member in good standing of at least one year.
– KBA Board member company’s may be nominated.
– Involvement in KBA.
– Supporting/assisting KBA programs and initiatives.
– Involvement in local community activities.
– Recognized for high moral character in business and personal dealings.
– Healthy growing business.
2019 KBA Business of the Year – Paint by Trees
2018: Elder Law Firm
2017: LGE Community Credit Union
2015: PCT Clean
2014: Great Gig Dance
2013: North GA Staffing
2012: LOUD Security Systems, Inc.
2011: California Dreaming
2010: Vulcan Materials