Member of the Year Nomination
To nominate a member, fill out the form below
Eligibility to be nominated:
– KBA Member in good standing of at least one year.
– KBA Board members may be nominated.
– BOY/MOY committee members may not be nominated.
– Involvement in KBA.
– Supporting/assisting KBA programs and initiatives.
– Involvement in local community activities.
– Recognized for high moral character in business and personal dealings.
– Healthy growing business.
2019 Carol Thompson – KBA Member of the year
Congratulations to Carol Thompson, winner of the 2019 KBA Member of the Year!
2018 Sue Picardi
2017 Ollie Patterson
2016 Rene’ Dollar
2015: Mark Mathews
2014: Bill Quinney
2013: Cris Eaton-Welsh
2012: Chris Ciula
2011: David Kapchinske
2010: Keivan Jabbari
2009: David Grant